My shift for the next eight days on account of a workmate whooping it up in Macau…
One thing I don’t like about this shift is I’ve to rush to catch the last southbound MRT train to reach Cubao on my way home. In order to do that I’ve to punch out at 10 on the dot. Of course, in my profession, punching out on the dot is a luxury. Except for a time or two, the nights in the past I did the 1-10 p.m. shift I had to take the bus to Cubao and hoped the scraggly guy next to me was not an armed freak looking for a quick buck.
(One time, however, I sat next to a lady with long shapely legs, and Rupert Holmes’ “Terminal” started playing in my head, and that was that.)
Meanwhile, the weekend:
- Accompanied the kiddo to her classmate’s birthday party
- Movies: It’s Already Tomorrow in Hong Kong, Irrational Man and Knocked Up
- Rock music docu: Oasis: Supersonic
- Read a couple of Daken: Dark Wolverine issues
- Coffee Project dinner with the girls
- Evening stroll with the girls (enjoyed Sunday’s full moon)
And now I start a week that looks like is gonna be a long weird one.
Playlist: Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds – Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds; Oasis – The Masterplan