Time check 10:10 p.m. Still at the office. Still listening to the livestream of yet another congressional hearing on the illegal drug trade inside the national penitentiary. Way I see it, this will drag on for at least one more hour, give or take. I feel like choking a congressman.
Meanwhile, this is how my weekend went down:
- Biked for 27kms
- Jollibee lunch at Robinson’s Antipolo with the girls
- Scored a cheap-ass Xenon DVD player because our old one got busted by lightning two weeks ago and I miss listening to my CDs
- Finished reading Out of my Skin by John Haskell; picked up Ryu Murakami’s In the Miso Soup next
- Watched Joshy with the wifey
- Watched eps 3 and 4 of Luke Cage
- Finished watching The Wire Season 1 (Kima Greggs is alive! But the ending was bittersweet)
- Started watching Westworld
- Naps, naps and naps
And Monday, drizzly and devoid of colors, came like a hard kick in the gut.
Playlist: Deep Purple – Slaves and Masters